PW35 ULV (Ultra Low Volume) Fogger
Foggers generate aerosolised particles of liquid Nemesis eH2O at high speed, which allows fogging activities to penetrate areas remotely; disinfecting spaces very quickly.
All of the Nemesis eH2O product sizes contain ready-to-use stabilised hypochlorous acid in either a hand spray or for use with a fogger.
Typically, 1 Litre of Nemesis eH2O would be sufficient to fog a room of around 100m2. Fogged Nemesis eH2O should be allowed to settle onto all surfaces for 30 seconds to 1 minute before wiping off smooth surfaces such as table tops, sideboards and glass surfaces. CAUTION: Care must be taken with electrical equipment which is over 10 years old or has a water ingression protection (IP) rating of less than 5.
Our PW35 ULV (Ultra Low Volume) Fogger is capable of accelerating the speed of air to create a fog. With a powerful 1250W Samsung engine, this machine generates a strong airstream which passes through the Nemesis eH2O in the tank and out through a specially designed spray nozzle that generates microscopic particle sizes between 5 and 50 microns.
European Biocidal Products Regulations (Types 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5) and EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 13704, EN 14476 and EN 1656.
Spraying or fogging delivers effective deactivation of harmful pathogens.
Kills micro-organisms within seconds – much faster than bleach.
Approved for use as a spray or as a fog.
Contains no hazardous substances, so no COSHH or PPE.
58 x 16 x 28 cm
Guidelines For Use (please read the Instructions for Use - supplied with the fogger)
How to spray
- Fill the correct amount of Nemesis eH2O up to the level shown in the tank and securely attach the tank to the ULV
- Tighten the cap on the Nemesis eH2O tank completely securely
- Make sure the button between tank and body is securely connected
- Turn the Nemesis control lever of the Nemesis tank clockwise in order to place the Nemesis tank valve in the closed position
- Plug the power cord into the power socket 220v-110v
- Control injection of the Nemesis eH2O tank by turning the control lever anti- clockwise to open
- Control output / spray from the machine by sliding spray controller located on the top of the neck of the machine, slide forward to increase the speed
- How to end spraying
- First, turn the Nemesis eH2O tank control lever clockwise to close the injection of Nemesis eH2O to the machine
- Then adjust the spray control by sliding forward to the minimum level on the slider
- Wait 4-5 seconds while the motor stops and no more spray can be seen leaving the front of the machine
- Use the air release push button (located on top of Nemesis eH2O tank) to release all the air pressure that may have built up in the tank and in the system
- Separate the detachable Nemesis eH2O tank from the machine
- After the tank is detached from the machine, slide the spray controller to maximum by pushing the slider forwards and turning the Nemesis lever anticlockwise to open the valve. (It is necessary to operate the machine until the air is released completely)